Safe Opening Services
When you have items which absolutely must be protected there is nothing better than having an office/commercial safe to store them in. High quality safes are able to not only protect the contents from theft, but also from water damage or even fires in many cases. Depending on the specifics of what you need kept safe, we can help you choose the right safe for your situation.
We can help you install a new safe, fix an old one or even gain access into a safe which you’ve forgotten the combination to. Our experienced locksmiths can help you with all your safe related questions or concerns. We have locksmiths who have been working with safes for many years and we can help you with anything concerning a safe quickly and easily.
Office & Commercial Safe Installation
Once you’ve chosen the right safe, we can have it professionally installed by one of our experienced locksmiths. It is important to keep in mind that no matter how secure a safe is, if it is not installed properly the thief can take it with them and worry about breaking into it later. Our locksmiths will provide professional installation that includes securing it in a wall, into the ground or to some other secured item in the building. This will help ensure the safe is almost impossible to remove by even the most determined of thief’s.
Types of Safes & Services
Locksmith Orlando offers a wide variety of different safes from all the top safe manufacturers. Choosing the right one for your office/commercial safe is one of the most important decisions you’ll have to make. The first step is to choose the type of safe you require, and then we can work with you to choose the right brand and how to best have it installed. The following types of safes are ideal for most offices today.
- In-Wall Safes – Having a safe installed into the wall is an excellent choice because it not only makes it much more difficult to break into or steal; it also provides the option to hide it behind a picture or other item.
- In–Floor Safes – Similar to the in-wall safes, installing a safe in the floor offers many benefits. It can be hidden away and helps ensure the contents are protected extremely well.
- Stand Alone Safes – Having a stand-alone safe can be convenient because they don’t require as much invasive construction done for installation. They can still be anchored down to keep them from being stolen, and they are easy to access by those who have the combination. This is typically a very affordable way to keep important items safe in your home or business.
- Fireproof Safes – There are many types of fireproof safes which can keep the contents protected from the high heat of a fire for extended periods of time. Each safe is rated based on how long it can protect items and from how hot of fires. This is an excellent option for storing important paper documents.
- Advanced Safes – Safes which can only be opened with finger prints or other advanced technologies are getting quite popular because they are very secure, and quite easy to use.
Finding the right office/commercial safes for your particular situation can be difficult. Our excellent locksmiths will be more than happy to discuss the benefits of each type of safe so you can make the most educated decision possible. We can also make recommendations on the brand of safe that will be able to meet your needs the best, while still staying within your budget. If you have any questions or concerns about purchasing a new safe, or working with an existing safe, don’t hesitate to call Locksmith Orlando today.